Device and Diagnostic ultrasound volumetry
Pinit is used for non-invasive measurements of bladder volume, for the diagnosis of basic and measurements of the organs of the lower urinary tract.
- Automatic measurement of the volume of the bladder
- Semi automatic measurement with the possibility to choose from:
- Modality Multi-point (unique and excellent method for so-called hard cases and small volumes).
- Modality outline (using the supplied stylus).
- Modality 3 axes.
- Modality Ultrasound - classic 2D method for urology (kidneys and bladder) and abdomen.
- Touch-screen for easy and fast control of the device.
- Avoid unnecessary catheterization
- Reduces urinary tract infections
- It helps manage incontinence
- Allows diagnosis and measurements of the bladder and kidneys