MAESTRO is a modern and reliable urodynamic system the result of over twenty years’ experience, research and development. It is a measurement system that ensures the most sophisticated urodynamic studies can be conducted easily and intuitively.
- Wireless Communication: Maestro is the only system that uses a stable multicell DECT system. This wireless connection allows the patient unit to be placed up to 30 m from the data processing unit. The advantages are clear: ergonomic placement of different components, without the obstacle of wires.
- Modular System: Maestro can be expanded according to the needs of the user. If a fault occurs, the diagnostic software identifies the faulty module which can be replaced quickly without stopping the machine.
- Special Features: The innovative EMG board has high quality and precise acquisition allowing the evaluation of both the smooth and striated muscle by way of superficial or needle electrodes. It is also equipped with a sophisticated system to detect impedance which guarantees the proper electrodes contact.
- Ease of Use: The extremely intuitive software ensures all urodynamic studies are performed in compliance with the I.C.S. standards such as uroflowmetry, cystomanometry, pressureflow study, urethral pressure profile, electromyography and VLPP (Valsalva Leak Point Pressure).
- Customization: The software is fully customizable. Studies, reports and nomograms can be adapted according to the needs of the user.
- Efficiency: The software offers the possibility of storing images and videos from other equipment such as X-Ray, ultrasound or any other high- or low-resolution video source.
- Safety: The wireless DECT connection allows the signals transmissions through shielded walls. The PC unit can be placed within a protected area avoiding the risk of being exposed to radiation.
- Voltage: 110/220 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Flow: 0-50 ml/sec ± 1%
- Volume: 0-2500 ml ± 1%
- Infusion rate from 0 to 100 ml/min ± 1%
- EMG from 1 µV to 10 mV ± 3%
- Extraction speed of the profilometer from 0.2 to 2.5 mm/s
- DECT Technology
- Models HCPTD06/HCPTD07: range between -30mmHg and +300mmHg