Interested parties: Customer and / or contact details at customer companies and / or surfers of the hcitaliasrl.com sites.
HC ITALIA S.R.L. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter "GDPR", hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to data processing personal and that this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of treatment: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations concerning legislative or contractual obligations:
- tax and accounting mandatory obligations;
- after-sales assistance;
- Advanced navigation purposes o personalized content management;
- statistical and analysis purposes for navigation and users;
- accounting or treasury management;
- management of relations during operations sales;
- litigation management;
- customer management;
- customer invoicing history.
The treatment of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also informs that the eventual non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the impossibility of the Data Controller to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself. .
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- marketing purposes and for sending commercial communications, such as e-mail newsletters, containing exclusive offers and promotional news.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to process it is not compromises the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- by electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed or programmed directly;
- outsourcing of processing operations;
- creation of profiles relating to customers, suppliers or consumers;
- processing by means of computers electronic;
- manual processing by means of paper archives.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the modalities referred to in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated only to competent subjects and duly appointed for performing the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the concerned
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and , in particular, from the following categories of employees:
- freight forwarders;
- Marketing office;
- Administration office ;
- Purchasing Office;
- Sales and Logistics Administration Office;
- Technical Assistance.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors, in particular to:
- banks and credit institutions;
- shippers, Transporters, Masters, Post Offices, Logistics Companies.
Dissemination: Your data for personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries; li >
- United Kingdom.
Retention Period. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding performance of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each others if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the mode of action for the most common browsers, you can visit the address www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving advertisements targeted, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of Cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and possibilities of renunciation, visit the address www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is HC ITALIA SRL Via Newton 9, 20090 Assago (MI); e-mail: email@example.com ; phone: 0258304686; P.Iva: 06815670960) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the concerned
- The concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concern, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested person has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- of the identity of the titus Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come from them to the knowledge of appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The concerned has the right to obtain:
- the update, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, and the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the portability of the data.
- The concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.